1. Export of crude oil by pipeline and by railway transport using own oil loading terminal situated in Rechitsa city.
2. Export of oil products and liquefied gases:
• Normal-80 gasoline, AI-92 and AI-95 high-octane gasoline;
• diesel fuel for winter and summer with sulfur content 10 and 500 ppm;
• Ì-100 fuel-oil residue;
• liquefied gas of CPBT, PBA grades.
Major market outlets of the enterprise for realization of oil products are Baltic countries,
Association “Belorusneft” effects a competitive sale of export oil-products:
- by means of railway transportation at the single trading site in the Electronic Auction System through Belarusian Oil Company, CJSC http://www.bnk.by;
- of PBA gas, produced by Belarusian Gas Processing Plant by means of automobile transport from the republican oil depots by itself.
Information on tender date and time, types and volumes of oil-products, offered for sale, rules of electronic bidding and procedure of participants registration is provided at the web-site of the Electronic Auction System.
Information on liquefied gas and oil-products sales from oil depots of the
3. Provision of oil-products and liquefied gas to the internal market:
• Normal-80 gasoline under GOST 31077-2002 (in accordance with the requirements of EURO-2);
• AI-92 gasoline under TU BY 400091131.002-2009 (in accordance with the requirements of EURO-2);
• AI-95-Euro gasoline under ÒU BY400091131.008-2010 (in accordance with the requirements of EURO -5);
• diesel fuel for winter and summer with sulfur content not more than 50 ppm under TU 38.401-58-296-2005 (in accordance with the requirements of STB 1658, ÅÍ-590, EURO-4);
• diesel fuel with 5% biological additive DT (B5) under ÒU BY 500036524.121-2008 (in accordance with the requirements of STB 1658, ÅÍ-590, EURO-4);
• liquefied gas for automobile transportation vehicles (of PBA grade) and for municipal and domestic consumption (of SPBT grade) under GOST 27578-78 and GOST 20448-90;
• furnace domestic fuel under TU 38.101656-2005;
• motor and industrial oil;
• lamp kerosene;
• petroleum solvent (of Ñ-2 and Ñ-4 grades);
• fuel-oil residue, petroleum bitumen.
Oil-products supply is performed:
• by large wholesale – directly from Belarusian Gas Processing Plant to the Buyer’s station;
• by small wholesale – customer pick up from the storage depot or delivery by Seller’s transport;
• by retail – through network of gasoline filling stations and auto gasoline filling stations for oil-products supply to PA “Belorusneft”.