It was established in 2009 by merge of two subdivisions: Technical industrial department of communication (TIDC) and Technical department of information technologies (PO “Infotex”).
Major types of activities
Complex of information services:
• development, introduction and monitoring of software tools;
• designing of integrated command systems of enterprises;
• development, introduction and monitoring of ACS automated control systems;
• designing, introduction and monitoring of information protection systems;
• technical maintenance of computer hardware, and accounting and business machinery, video surveillance systems and systems of access limitation;
• user training;
• printing service.
Construction and maintenance of networks, communication systems and data communication, including:
• copper and fiberglass communication circuits;
• network radio of FM-range;
• trunking radio systems;
• radio relay trunks;
• rebroadcasting and è cross-connect equipment;
• microcellular systems;
• radio monitoring and measurement complexes;
• satellite and IP-terminals;
• audio and video conferencing systems;
Chief – Litvinenko Viktor Vasiljevich.