Established in 1966 ã.
– casings cementing and placing of cement plugs;
– hydraulic jet perforating;
– preparation, recovery, storage, transportation of drilling mud and process liquids;
– monitoring and drilling mud consistency control during well drilling and recovery;
– well processing for removal of asphaltic-resinous paraffin deposits (ASPD) and well processing using fresh water for desalination;
– hydrochloric-acid and hydraulic reservoir fracturing;
– well development operations using a nitrogen compression unit.
Cooperation geography: Russia.
Head of BOD – Zavyalov Aleksandr Borisovich.